Sunday, June 12, 2011

Simple Pops

These were supposed to be simple.  These were NOT simple.  At the end of my decorating session I was definitely questioning my abilities.  Am I being too critical?  Too much of a perfectionist??  All I know is that piping chocolate is hard.  There has to be something I am missing.  Getting that darn chocolate into my baking paper piping bag and on to the pops was a task of epic proportions!

Looking at the photos today, however, I think they look alright.  I am not a big fan of sprinkles so I may not eat any of them, but they look.........ok.


I’m off to do a little more websurfing to see what I can find to help me along on this journey!  Oh, and I may need to sample just one cake pop to make sure they still taste ok today :oP


No comments:

Post a Comment