Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Wedding Cake Pops

I have been, over the course of a couple of months, doing some testing on some wedding cake pops.  I have seen some good examples on various sites but, of course, had a particular image in my head that I wanted to try and recreate.

Here is the end result – trial number three – the brushed section is supposed to look like a ribbon around the bottom of the tier and I’m hoping to customise this to coordinate with bridesmaid dresses or decorative colour schemes. Personally I prefer the one on the right, topped with the ribbon-style rose.

Wedding Cake Pops
 This was test number one and two, just so you can see where I went wrong LOL.  My three year old kept telling me he liked the “snowmen” so I instantly knew some changes needed to be made!




2 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous.How great they would be at a wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It took me about six goes to 'publish' a comment: I had trouble reading the lettters and then was leaving the numerals out :)

    ReplyDelete